Seems like the gigantic company Apple loves to keep their customers waiting for amazing creations. Firstly they started with iPhone 5 (which still does not have any official updates) and then the Apple iPad 3. It was finally released on the month of March and did not disappoint its fans at all. Its outstanding features and specifications were up to the mark.
There are lots of deals in the market for those who already own an Apple iPad 3. Before we take a look onto them, lets find out its specifications to understand better.
Apple iPad 3 – Specifications
The Apple iPad 3 as you have read above, is manufactured by keeping in mind the needs of users, along with eliminating the negativity associated with the iPad 2. It comes with great specifications that of a Retina display, A5X chip, support for 4G LTE plus an amazing 10 hours of battery life. Apple iPad 3 comes with the following:
- 2048 x 1536 Retina Display
- 3.1 million total pixels (1 million more than an HDTV, and 44 percent greater saturation than the iPad 2)
- New A5X chip with quad-core graphics amazing for videos and games
- Apple iOS
- High-speed 4G LTE network
- Ability to act as a personal hotspot, (Host up to five devices)
- 5-megapixels camera (including face detection, white balance, and an infrared filter with advanced optics)
- Auto-focus, video stabilization and full 1080p HD video recording.
- Battery of 42.5 watt hours capacity ( 70% more capacity than the iPad 2?s 25 watt hour battery)
After going through the strength of the Apple iPad 3′s specifications, I am quite sure you are itching to purchase one of them. Before you do that, lets take a look at some of the best sim card offers associated with the device, in UK.
SIM Card Offers In UK For The Apple iPad 3
When it comes to the best sim card offers in UK for the Apple iPad 3, the one mobile network provider that gets attention is 3. The reason is simply its amazing 3G network connectivity which is the strongest in the country.
At only £15 per month you get 10 GB of data on 3 micro SIM that can be used on the Apple iPad 3. For those who have opted for the Wi-Fi only version can connect with Mi-Fi with 15GB of data for £18.99 a month. There are two other offers on 1 month rolling contract. The first one that gives 1GB data allowance at only £7.50/month, on the other we have 10 GB allowance at £15/month.
There are many benefits on purchasing the iPad 3, its retina display gives a totally new dimension to pictures and videos. The Siri introduced allowing speech to text functionality and much more. Its 5 megapixel camera and HD video recording simply cannot be eliminated. Last but not the least Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, along with stronger battery stamina craves one to purchase the Apple iPad 3.